Door to Door Delivery
All fresh products (ie marked with 'add to cart') can be delivered this way. This service goes to parts of NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD. Despatches are every Tuesday to Thursday. See details below.
- Only freshly baked products (all those marked 'ADD TO CART") can be delivered including bread, buns, croissants, pizza bases, muffins, banana loaf, premixes, seasonal products (including Hot Cross Buns and Christmas Fare). All our fresh products freeze well for up to six months.
- Orders can be placed online or by phoning the shop on (02) 9440 7445.
- Despatches every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Available to a range of suburbs throughout NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD with the following delivery times and charges:
Sydney Metro area - 1 - 2 day delivery
- NO minimum order but there is a delivery fee of $8.95.
- This is a 1 - 2 day delivery service. Despatches are every Tuesday to Thursday - see cut off times and examples below.
Areas outside of Sydney metro including parts of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD - 2 - 3 day delivery
- NO minimum order but there is a delivery fee of $14.95 per box.
- This is a 2 - 3 day delivery service. Despatches are every Tuesday to Thursday - see cut off times and examples below.
To see if we deliver to your area, simply enter your suburb or postcode in the box at the bottom of this page and hit 'Estimate'.
Cut off times to order
All orders received by noon will be despatched the next day. Orders received after noon will not be despatched until the day after. There are no despatches on Mondays or Fridays.
For example: Orders received by noon Tuesday will be baked that night and despatched on Wednesday. Sydney metro customers will receive the delivery on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday. Outside Sydney customers will receive the delivery on Thursday.
Payment - Only Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Payment must be received before delivery. Payment by Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Some questions and answers.
Question: How will I know what day my order will be despatched and delivered?
Answer: When we despatch your order, we will send you an email and let you know when to expect your delivery.
Question: Will the courier company phone me when they are close to delivery?
Answer: The courier company have advised that this is not viable as I'm sure you can appreciate they have many parcels to deliver every day. If access to the building is complicated, look at supplying an alternative address to make delivery as easy as possible for the driver.
Question: How will I know what time my delivery will arrive?
Answer: We will email you when your order is despatched with the days your delivery should be delivered. We are unable to be more speciific as the courier company is unable to be more specific as it depends on how many parcels they have to deliver that day. Typically orders are delivered between 8am and 5pm although some early and late deliveries are made if the area being covered is a particularly busy area.
Question: What happens if I am not home when the delivery arrives?
Answer: The driver will leave it at your front door. Please note if the courier driver needs to go through an area where there are dogs to get to the front door, the courier will not enter the gate due to health and safety issues - regardless of how quiet your dog is. Your delivery will not be able to be delivered. It is your responsibility to ensure the courier has safe access.